Prev: Re: School's Out! Next: Re: [List] Etiquette Re: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships.

[List] Etiquette Re: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:02:21 -0500
Subject: [List] Etiquette Re: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships.

***
Ummm, not to be rude, but did you actually read my message?
It was a followup to a deal from some time ago. The actual message was
a reminder about a missing ship in the catalog and had nothing to do
with the deal.
***

Which makes both notes a perfect reminder to try us all to adjust topics
more clearly match content.

Thanks to Fritz and Inire!

The_Beast

PS And, yes, I know it's a 'do as I say, not as I do'... *blush*

Prev: Re: School's Out! Next: Re: [List] Etiquette Re: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships.