Prev: [OT] 15mm Paper APC Next: Got back from GENCON

Re: [OT] 15mm Paper APC

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 19:44:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] 15mm Paper APC

On Sat, Aug 21, 2004 at 07:23:09PM +0100, Germy wrote:
>Well finally settled on a design for the APC
>kept it simple.
>http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/paper/15mmapc.jpg

A big hatch on the back for the troops, I take it?

I fear it looks a bit too "turreted" - that angle at the base of the
upper front corner slope says "shot trap" to me, and similarly the
grooves along the sides. I'm assuming you're using the same base unit as
on the light tank? Would it be possible to conform the footprint of the
upper part to match the top of the base unit more closely?

Roger

Prev: [OT] 15mm Paper APC Next: Got back from GENCON