Prev: Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy? Next: Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy?

Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy?

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:53:34 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy?

Indy wrote:

>Doug Evans wrote:
>

>>Indy, the silly, spaketh:

>>suggestions for

>>>would they be?
>>>
>>>All of them.

Putting aside Indy's 'wit' for the moment ;-) , do you mean what would
be the best ones to buy in terms of organisation, sensible opponents
etc, or which are simply the 'nicest' figures aesthetically-speaking ?

If the latter, I'd vote for the New Israelis as the best figures
overall, followed by the FCT. I haven't seen them yet but I've also
heard very good reports of the new Ghurkas. Oh, and the colonial
troopers are also nice (I love the cigar puffing squad leader). All
merely IMHO, of course. Finally, I've just finished painting up some of
the Hammers Slammers skimmers (I actually painted mine to match my
Brits) and they just look so cool cruising along the tabletop on short
flight stands.

Tony

Prev: Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy? Next: Re: [GZG August Special] What to buy?