Prev: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands' Next: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

Re: [OT] Traveller - Snapshot charts

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Traveller - Snapshot charts

I have a caopy that I could scan the shart for, if'n
you like. I used to have a copy with map, etc but no
rules, but right now I canna find it...
--- kevinbalentine@verizon.net wrote:

> Hey all, I recently bought a used copy of the
> Traveller game
> Snapshot at a local used book store. It's mostly
> intact, but it is
> missing the game charts. Anyone know where I might
> be able to get
> a copy?

=====
Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"Who's Daddy's favorite weapon, huh? Is it Choo-Choo? Is it Choo-Choo?
Yes it is! Such a good hand-to-hand weapon you are!"- S*P 041002

XT350/DOD#1890

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

Prev: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands' Next: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'