Prev: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands' Next: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:01:19 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Castings weight Re: Plastic 'flight stands'

Just as another point of view, while I have not seen any of Brigades
15mm
metal, I do have a few of the 15mm resin kits.	I can tell you that they

are as nice as or nicer than any 15mm kits I've looked at in the past.

The casting is clean, and the ones I have have no significant bubbles.
And there are metal detail parts (guns, hatches, etc.) where
appropriate.
Very nice stuff.

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University