Prev: {OT WARNING} : Local to Saint Louis Next: Need help with ID:ing GZG figs

Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted....

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@w...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:17:24 +0200
Subject: Help - 15mm groundmounts wanted....

Hi good people of the list,

Finally taking the plunge into some 15mm Stargrunt instead of playing
it with 25mm Warzone/40K proxies..

But alas... I don't seem to be able to find any groundmounted weapons
for 15mm ?!? And the 15mm range are rather small (variety wise AND
scale - the latter not being that big a suprise;)). Does any one know
of HMG's figs or likewise that can be used for this. I am a sucker for
heavy weapons teams that looks more than a single soldier with a
larger gun...

I am looking into the NAC force so figs with any similarity to those
would be prefered ;)

Cheers!

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site [privat] : http://www.krigsspil.dk
ICQ Nr [privat] : 15328534 ( http://www.icq.com )
MSN : claus_paludan@hotmail.com

Prev: {OT WARNING} : Local to Saint Louis Next: Need help with ID:ing GZG figs