Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] A Favour Next: {OT WARNING} : Local to Saint Louis

RE: [GZG-ECC] A Favour

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:48:53 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG-ECC] A Favour

> It's Jerry Han here, the quiet one on the GZG ECC committee.	(8-)
I've
> got a favour to ask of people heading down GenCon way.
>
> We've got an ad poster up for GZG ECC 8:
>
> http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc8
>
> And I'd be really happy if people could print it out and have it
> around any GZG or GZG-related events.  I'm trying to get the word
> out a little earlier than usual this year, at least advertising
> wise, try to build things up to GZG ECC 10 in 2.5 years.
>
> Let me know if you manage to get a poster up at GenCon, I'll
> put your name in the booklet for the entire GZG ECC crowd to
> see.	(8-)

I'll print off a few color ones to show and some black and white ones to
handout.  They don't have bulletin boards at GenCon (there was some
logical
reasons for this, something to do with advertising competition I think)
so I
can't post them around but we can try and get them into the hands of
gamers
who might be able to make it.

I don't know if I can make it in 2005 yet, 2004 might have been a fluke
allowing me to go.  Has Jon T committed to go again?

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] A Favour Next: {OT WARNING} : Local to Saint Louis