Prev: [GZG-ECC] A Favour Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] A Favour

Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:19:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

> Mongoose likes the look of the full size minis, thus
they are using
the
> old B5 Wars masters to make their miniatures.  It
does save a lot of
time
> and scuplting costs.	FA fighters will be used but
the FA scale ships
are
> not in their plans.  I don't expect to bring out a
competing scale.

>That bites. I'd buy their miniature rules, but not if
it's going to be
>the big scale. I just don't have the space. I wonder
if Mongoose could
>be
>convinced to release the smaller ships. Probably not,
>they sound like
>they've made up their minds.
I assume that whoever owns the Babylon 5 (B5) masters
also owns the Fleet Action (FA) size (thus the FA
fighters and not the B5). I have a suspicion that the
FA will be released at a later time after the release
of B5. If FA came first or had been even announced it
would have impacted sales of B5 and have caused loss
of sales for B5. I suggest you wait and see.

Scott

Prev: [GZG-ECC] A Favour Next: Re: [GZG-ECC] A Favour