Prev: Re: [OT] Completely Next: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian@s...>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 02:48:20 -0400
Subject: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis

<snip>

>I know The_Beast won't be there this year, but is there anyone else
from the
>list who will be there?

I'm probably going to be there, though I'll be helping out with the
booth
for one of the miniatures companies and not as an active attendee.  If I
have a chance to visit, I'll say "hi", but I have no idea what they want
me
to do (I heard "terrain building demonstrations" but I don't know yet
for
sure).

Alex Kettle (also a member of this list, though almost always only as a
lurker... hi Alex!) will be there also, doing the same thing.

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [OT] Completely Next: Re: 2 Weeks to GenCon Indianapolis