Prev: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of? Next: ECC8: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of?

Re: [DS] Fast movers

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:00:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS] Fast movers

--- "K.H.Ranitzsch" <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de> wrote:

 Of those 5, I can't see why any of them
> should
> > not be able to engage an air target as slow-moving
> as
> > a VTOL.
>
> Or indeed, most present-day ground attack planes at
> a longer range.

Hmmmmm.... I haven't the knowledge to agree or
disagree.

> On the other hand, looming on the horizon of
> speculative aeronautical
> magazine articles are extremely fast-moving air
> craft or missiles (Mach 5,
> Mach 10 or more) on which active research is being
> done. Allegedly, they
> would be impossible to bring down with conventional
> weaponry (presumaby
> lasers would still be able to do it).
>
> Would be nice if DS II gave them a place.

Fast Aerospace and slow Aerospace?  Or just buy
stealth and PSB it as a higher speed which makes the
plane harder to hit....

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of? Next: ECC8: Re: 15mm artillery pieces - source of?