Prev: [OT] Defense of the provinces... Re: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

RE: [OT] I need a reality check

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:46:56 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] I need a reality check

>>In fact, the U.S. Army would probably be better off using their
surgeons
in a charity hospital, giving their services away for free to the under
privileged. I'm guessing that there aren't enough of them to cover army
families and help out the poor.<<

FWIW

Hmmm... IIRC I read an article a few months ago (or more I suppose)
discussing how the Army has a number of Drs. Working in Trauma Wards
across
the nation - specifically mentioned was Miami-Dade - just so they get
good,
hands-on experience working in high-stress emergency situations, and
often
get to deal with things like gunshot and stabbing wounds...

David A. Rodemaker

Prev: [OT] Defense of the provinces... Re: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class