Prev: [SG2/DS2] Nonlethal systems / NYTimes Next: Re: [OT] I need a reality check

Re: [OT] I need a reality check

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:32:55 PDT
Subject: Re: [OT] I need a reality check

LOL!  I wish D. C. had a secessionist movement.

And I think the California thing about dividing at the Tehacapis
(Spelling??  Aarrgh, why can I never spell that without a dictionary or
atlas?) always flounders when the new Californians find out where their
water comes from...  This native Los Angeleno knows - from the Snow Melt
of the Sierra Nevadas.	Split the state and the North could get rich
selling water to the South.

Can't speak for Texas or Alaska but if California left it would be the
6th richest nation on earth (last time I looked.)  And Mexico might
start
building a real army...

Gracias,
Glenn

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:17:49 -0400 "Mike Hillsgrove"
<mikeah@cablespeed.com> writes:
>Texas, California, and Alaska have active Succesionists movements.
>
>If it were Louisiana I would say let it go.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: [SG2/DS2] Nonlethal systems / NYTimes Next: Re: [OT] I need a reality check