Prev: Re: Full Thrust "House Rules", was Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry Next: RE: [OT] I need a reality check

Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:10:28 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry

John Atkinson wrote:

>Hey, I realized what we were doing wrong.

Good.

>I don't have the KV rules memorized (why should I?  I play
>humans) and Matt misunderstood them.

In other words, you sent a fairly long post based on what *someone else*

*thought* the rule said *without checking whether or not he was right*.
If
you had bothered to actually read the rule in question for yourself
before
you posted, you could've saved yourself a bit of both typing and
scathing
commments from others :-/

As I wrote in another thread yesterday, in order to change a rule in any

meaningful way you first have to know what it *actually* says - not just

what you *think* it says...

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Full Thrust "House Rules", was Re: [FT] Kravak weaponry Next: RE: [OT] I need a reality check