Prev: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics Next: RE: [OT] I need a reality check

Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics

From: "Germy" <germ@g...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:09:31 +0100
Subject: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics

> I like the dual-gun turret; but given the constraints of not really
> being able to make thin tubes, I wonder whether a _larger_ chassis
might
> not be a good idea.

Well I'm going to make the barrels smaller, I don't really want to make
the
chassis any bigger because then we are getting into mega tank sizes.

> I suspect the cargo pod should be a bit smaller; it looks unbalanced,
> and balance _matters_ on GEVs.

True I'm going to need something with a lower profile to act as an APC.

> It may have been a lousy film but the design's not _all_ bad. A bit
boxy
> for settings that care about aerodynamics, though...
> Cheers,

I'm going to add a few more sloped edges to the design to make it less
box
like but essentially the same as the film version.

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [Paper Models] More 15mm pics Next: RE: [OT] I need a reality check