Prev: Re: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

From: matt tope <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:42:08 +0100
Subject: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort

Allan Goodall wrote:

>Sure, he was rammed by a ship... and then he started to re-form. The
>question of Cthulhu being nuked was covered in Chaosium's _Cthulhu Now_

>book (later re-released as the 1990s supplement). The book stated that
if
>you nuked Cthulhu he'd lose all of his hit points... then he would re-
>form 15 minutes later, only now he was radioactive!

Ah, forgot that bit.

Very well, plan B.

Lure Cthulu into a steep sided valley.
Drop a small tac nuke on him.
Have 20,000 volounters in NBC suits with lead lined vacuum cleaners air
lifted in ASAP and hoover up the seperate bits. Place said bits in
individual lead lined boxes and bury at discrete points around the
world.

Well, it could work  :-)  At the very least it could make for an amusing
DSII or SGII scenario.

Cheers,

Matt

Prev: Re: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort