Prev: RE: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:40:55 +0200
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Hello Brian (welcome back on-list, BTW <g>),

>Thanks for the clarification & the vindication of my
>memory, OO. I noticed no comment on what you thought
>of the rule.

I carefully *avoided* commenting on it, since any comment I could make
on
it could easily be taken as a slam on Mike and Jon (which I don't
intend)
<g> See my other post today... though even without that, I suspect that
you
could make a quite accurate guess about my opinion on this matter ;-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: [DSII] Aeons of the Stranger Sort Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class