Prev: Re: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: (DS): Was Systems per Class

Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:59:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Still too restrictive, imho. Exempt all systems
capacity 4 or less, or eliminate the rule outright.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<jlhilal@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
> >
> > So, House Rule Time!
> >
> > Glenn Wilson's First Written House Rule for DS 2:
> >
> > For maximum number of weapons (from page 16
'Capacity Requirements
> > for Vehicle Weapons and Systems' in the lower
right part of the page)

 -

> > Direct Fire Weapons - count
> > GMS systems - count
> > PDS systems - count
> > ADS systems - count
> > LAD systems - count
> > APSW (past one) - count
> > Fire Teams - DON'T Count
> > Cargo Load - DON'T Count
> > Vehicle Transport - DON'T Count
> > Command/Communication systems - count
> > Artillery weapons - count
> > CBR systems - count
> >

> We use the following:
> The "# of weapons per vehicle" limit counts only
> -weapons of Size class 1 or more
> -GMS
> -PDS
> -LAD
> -Artillery
> All other systems, including electronic systems,
APSWs, and infantry
> teams do not count towards the limit.
>
> And no change to the capacity cost of any systems.
>
> Aditionally, I think we see a finer granularity to
the Vehicle Size
> Classes in our games, as I would place most modern
MBTs as Size 4 or 5,
> and vehicles like the Bradley and Sherman as Size 3.
 Sci-Fi
> superheavies like the 40K Baneblade or the B5 GROPOS
Windsword I'd call
> Size 6.  <shrug>

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: [OT] I need a reality check Next: Re: (DS): Was Systems per Class