Prev: RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:03:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

--- Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
>  the main issue: why the systems per class
> >rule, and should it be changed?
>
> If you can keep the system simple

How would ELIMINATING a rule make the system MORE
COMPLICATED?

(whatever that
> means is very
> subjective) and get a capacity replacement system
> (mass/volume/whatever)
> that gets closer to 'reality' [while acknowledging
> that may be a slippery
> term - is a 105 mm a size 3 or 4 or 5 weapon depends
> on what is bigger
> and what is smaller in the future world] and has no
> artificial # of
> weapons per class of vehicle the I could support
> that and probably (back
> to whatever simple means) back that change 99%.  I
> hardly ever agree
> 100%. <grin>

I'm not suggesting elimination of or changing the
capacity system (Any wholesale changes to it are DS
III issues, not DS II), merely the elimination of the
"# of weapons < or = Size Class of Vehicle" rule.

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

Prev: RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class