Prev: Re: [Dirtside_2_Players_Guild] Alien armies Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:01:49 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

 the main issue: why the systems per class
>rule, and should it be changed?

If you can keep the system simple (whatever that means is very
subjective) and get a capacity replacement system (mass/volume/whatever)
that gets closer to 'reality' [while acknowledging that may be a
slippery
term - is a 105 mm a size 3 or 4 or 5 weapon depends on what is bigger
and what is smaller in the future world] and has no artificial # of
weapons per class of vehicle the I could support that and probably (back
to whatever simple means) back that change 99%.  I hardly ever agree
100%. <grin>

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [Dirtside_2_Players_Guild] Alien armies Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class