Prev: RE: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

RE: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:14:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Actually, to be fair to glen, I believe he meant
infantry not counting towards number of systems -
theyd still take up capacity. So no, a class 3 apc
could not carry 24 capacity of fire teams.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
> I'm not really following this thread and don't have
DS2 handy either, but:

> >Glenn Wilson's First Written House Rule for DS 2:
> >Fire Teams - DON'T Count
>
> So I could have a Size 3 vehicle with, say, six
infantry fire teams with
> IAVRs?  Could I have more
infantry-heavy-weapons-teams firing than I would
> if the weapons were just mounted on the vehicle?

> http://mail2web.com/ .

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

Prev: RE: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class