Prev: RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:00:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Yeah, my email system is goofy. Mind if I send it to
you offlist? Id like the opinion of an actual
engineer.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Brian B <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > The question becomes what you define as minor. Im
> > inclined to ignore the rule altogether. (by the
way,
> > John, did you see my summation post re: AEVs?)
>
> I saw it as a forward which cut it off halfway
through
> 4a.
>
> John

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class