Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

RE: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:36:24 -0400
Subject: RE: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

I'm not really following this thread and don't have DS2 handy either,
but:

>Glenn Wilson's First Written House Rule for DS 2:
>Fire Teams - DON'T Count

So I could have a Size 3 vehicle with, say, six infantry fire teams with
IAVRs?	Could I have more infantry-heavy-weapons-teams firing than I
would
if the weapons were just mounted on the vehicle?

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class