Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

RE: (DS): Systems per Class

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

--- Brian B <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The list of real vehicles that break the rules goes
> on. (IIRC John A mentioned the ratel). Capacity will
> ensure that only small items violate the rule, so a
> hr
> exempting such (again, cap. 4 seems good) makes
> sense.

I only ignore it for infantry teams and machine guns,
as those are the worst "Real Life" offenders.

Ratel: 20mm cannon, 3 machineguns, 9 dismounts IIRC.
Big, but not size 5.

Armed scout or MP HMMWV: machinegun, dismount team.

Any Israeli vehicle you care to name:  Well more
machineguns than they would be allowed.

M-16 halftrack: 4xAPSW on a size 2 track.

I don't really find a tactical reason to have multiple
heavy weapons on a single vehicle (excepting
GMS/automatic weapon combos) anyway.

John

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class