Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:30:05 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Oh, House Rule.  Okay, I will agree with that.	I thought you wanted a
change in the rules as published.  You might get it in DS 3 (yeah in our
life time... <grin>... ) but I still think it's not necessary.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:04:48 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
>The list of real vehicles that break the rules goes
>on. (IIRC John A mentioned the ratel). Capacity will
>ensure that only small items violate the rule, so a hr
>exempting such (again, cap. 4 seems good) makes sense.
>--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
><Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
>> Doesn't fit in the construction rules.
>> Size 2, Capacity 10 = 4 x turreted class-1 weapons
>or 5 x fixed class-1
>> weapons.
>> Could certainly house-rule it down to size, though.
>>
>> Brendan
>> 'Neath Southern Skies
>> http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class