Prev: RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:01:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

That would definitely make it a clarification issue.
However, ISTR a rules clarification being handed down
that stated yes, infantry elements etc. Do count
toward the limit. Either way, I was not referring to
weapon or non-weapon systems when I posed the
question, I was taking issue with the rule in general.
--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
<lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Hm.  I don't see how this is a "consensus" issue,
unless my reading
> comprehension skills are suffering badly.  I just
re-read the vehicle
> design rules.  It clearly states that you may have
one *weapon system* per
> size point of the vehicle.  It says nothing about
limits on non-weapons
> other than the fact that they use capacity.
>
> ?
>
> John
>

> John K. Lerchey
> Computer and Network Security Coordinator
> Computing Services
> Carnegie Mellon University
>

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Brian B wrote:
>
> > This isnt a request for clarification so much as
> > consensus: how many players out there ignore the
rule
> > limiting the number of.systems a vehicle can carry
> > the vehicles class, and instead use capacity
alone?
> > --- majordomo@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> > <majordomo@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:
> >> --

> >> you can send mail to
> > <majordomo@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> with the
following
> >> command in the body of your email message:
> >>
> >>	 unsubscribe gzg-l
> >>
> >> or from another account, besides
> > greywanderer987@yahoo.com:

> >> If you ever need to get in contact with the owner
of
> > the list,
> >> (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have
> > questions about the
> >> list itself) send email to
> > <owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU> .
> >> This is the general rule for most mailing lists
when
> > you need
> >> to contact a human.
> >>
> >>  Here's the general information for the list
you've
> > subscribed to,
> >>  in case you don't already have it:
> >>
> >> [Last updated on: Mon Nov 16 10:48:07 1998]

IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT-IMPORTANT

> >>	Important note on use of the
> > GZG-L@csua.berkeley.edu Mailing List
> >>
> >> To post to this list send email to
> > gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu.  The
> >> message will be forwarded to all list members,
and
> > included in the
> >> next digest message.
> >>
> >> This Mailing List is run for the benefit of Fans
of
> > Ground Zero Games
> >> and, to a lesser extent, for Ground Zero Games
> > themselves. Material
> >> appearing on this list WILL be forwarded to
Ground
> > Zero Games and may
> >> be used in part or whole as part of future rule
> > books, supplements
> >> or other material. Any material used in whole
will
> > be credited to the
> >> Author of the material and he still retains
> > copyright unless waived.
> >>
> >> By subscribing to the list you agree to allow
your
> > copyrighted material
> >> to appear in GZG products. If you do not agree
with
> > these conditions
> >> UNSUBSCRIBE NOW! To do this send an E-mail to;
> >>
> >> majordomo@csua.berkeley.edu
> >>
> >> The Subject can be left blank. The body of the
> > message should read;
> >>
> >> unsubscribe gzg-l
> >>
> >> Do this NOW if you do not agree with the above
> > conditions of use.
> >> If you wish to participate on this list, but do
not
> > want a specific
> >> item copying, include a notice to this effect in
> > that message and your
> >> wishes will be respected. Alternatively, you can
> > Unsubscribe and use
> >> the Newsgroup: "rec.games.miniatures.misc" .
> >>
> >> By receiving this message you have been made
aware
> > that your material
> >> may be used by GZG and by not Unsubscribing you
are
> > giving your permission
> >> to do so.
> >>
> >> The CSUA has no connection with GZG and gains in
no
> > way from
> >> this mailing list. The lists owner has no
connection
> > with GZG and gains
> >> in no way for maintaining this mailing list or
> > participating on it.
> >> The FAQ maintainer has no connection with GZG and
> > gains in no way from
> >> maintaining the GZG-L FAQ.
> >>
> >> -

majordomo
> > interface.
> >>
> >> The following commands are understood by the
> > ma
=== Message Truncated ===

=====
"In life, you must try and be the type of person that your dog thinks
you are."

- Anonymous

Prev: RE: (DS): Systems per Class Next: RE: (DS): Systems per Class