Prev: Re: [FH] Penal Colonies Next: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: [FH] Penal Colonies

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:21:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [FH] Penal Colonies

>On the contrary, I can well envision a 'company planet' where the labor
was
all indentured/penal. Security is a cost, but the colony could well be
'where can you go'?

"We're not sending guards, or locking people up, or making you slave
away.
If you load acceptable quality ore, you get Earth-compatible food.  How
you
do that is entirely up to you.	Think of it as Practical Economics 101."

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FH] Penal Colonies Next: (DS): Systems per Class