Prev: Re: [Virus] Next: RE: SG-1 in SG2

Re: OT: Cherryhlist is back

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 06:45:27 PDT
Subject: Re: OT: Cherryhlist is back

LOL! I thought this was another spoofing e-mail combined from a porno
spambot!  I will pass this on to a non-war gamer but big SF fan and past
RPG'er	I know.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:15:44 +0100 Dom Mooney <cybergoths@dsl.pipex.com>
writes:
>Hi all,
>
>Apologies for the off-topic post, but Jo Grant has just resurrected
>the
>Cherryhlist (a mailing list dedicated to CJ Cherryh's works such as
>Downbelow Station). The new list is @yahoogroups.com. He's asked some
>of the former list members to mention it at forums like this.
>
>If you want to subscribe and avoid giving details to yahoo about
>yourself, the subscription address is: cherryhlist-subscribe  at the
>domain in the paragraph above.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Dom
>--------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com--------
>"Every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a
>thief; all kill their inspiration, and sing about
>their grief"	   U2 - the fly

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: [Virus] Next: RE: SG-1 in SG2