Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: RE: SG-1 in SG2

RE: SG-1 in SG2

From: matt tope <mptope@o...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:16:33 +0100
Subject: RE: SG-1 in SG2

Ryan Gill wrote:

 >2. The use of the Laser Guided Missiles launched through the gate and
then designated with the UAV would be interesting. Regular use of such
missiles as hip pocket >(talk about range!) artillery for SG teams or
the use of UCAV's in the same role would be hell on the average Jaffa
force. No need to get armored vehicles into to >gate room and through
the gate. Just fire your support weapon through an outgoing wormhole to
the world the SG team is at and you're golden. The SG team could >even
designate the target themselves if need be.

I seem to recall an episode where SGC fired guided missiles (maverick
type things, but not mavericks if you get me) through the gate which
were then guided by an aerial drone on the other side to knock out some
Jaffa heavy weapon sites which covered the gate on the destination
world.

Regards,

Matt

Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: RE: SG-1 in SG2