Prev: Re: Phalons in scale sizes? Next: Re: Phalons in scale sizes?

Re: Phalons in scale sizes?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:05:38 +0200
Subject: Re: Phalons in scale sizes?

>If you like :-)
>
>We've already sketched out roughly what we need (one of the two-legged
>walker bugs, one tank bug, one APC bug, one or two flyer bugs, one
>artillery bug) but I'll listen to suggestions

One of the walker *tank* bugs with a "scorpion-tail" gun mounts would be

preferred to one of the "tank slugs"

(...which reminds me that I still haven't completely finished the Rag
review of the sample bug walkers I got at Bifrost 2003 - originally I
had
intended to paint them before doing the review, but I fear that I might
have to change that plan sometime soon... :-( Sorry 'bout that, Tony!)

It'd be nice if you made the surface of these 15mm Cimexians a bit more
uneven than it is on the 6mm ones though - ie., closer to GZG's 25mm
Phalon
vehicles in texture ;-)

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Phalons in scale sizes? Next: Re: Phalons in scale sizes?