Prev: Re: Phalons in scale sizes? Next: GZG Colours

[SG2] Phalon Beta: New Version Online

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@w...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:38:57 -0500
Subject: [SG2] Phalon Beta: New Version Online

I just wanted to let everyone know that the new version of the Phalon
public beta test rules are online. You can find these rules on my web
site at:

http://sg2.hyperbear.com

Just click on the "Bugs Don't Surf" link on the left.

I have included both the full 1.2 version (which now has a table of
contents), and an update document for those who already have version
1.0 or 1.1. All documents are available in 8.5" by 11" paper size and
A4 paper size, in RTF format or Adobe PDF format.

---

Allan Goodall				  agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com	  agoodall@hyperbear.com

"I'll no say, men are villains a';
The real, harden'd wicked,
Wha hae nae check but human law,
Are to a few restricked." - Robert Burns, "Epistle to a Young Friend"

Prev: Re: Phalons in scale sizes? Next: GZG Colours