Prev: Re: Phalons in scale sizes? Next: Re: Phalons in scale sizes?

Re: Phalons in scale sizes?

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:27:14 +0100
Subject: Re: Phalons in scale sizes?

We're going to be scaling up some of Jeremey's bugs to 15mm scale for a
demo' game next year and using GZG Phalons as infantry to accompany
them. Exactly which ones we do is still TBD, the range is too large
(30+) for us to do them all in 15mm but we should be starting with
half-a-dozen representative models.

Tony