Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: Re: SG-1 in SG2

RE: SG-1 in SG2

From: J L Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:13:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: SG-1 in SG2

--- "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> Still doesn't help with the Close Only vs Rifle question;

Actually there are more than 2 options.
1) regular small arms rules
2) ranged fire in 1st range band only
3) Close Quarters Battle only (CQB)

and in the initial post I added carbines (M4)
4) as regular small arms but increase range die by 2 die types instead
of 1 per range band

> however if only Stargate related forces are involved, they can use
the
> same scale for weapons.

The problem is that I said we are going to use regular weapons types
instead of SMGs for our games, while Mr Gill is saying that jaffa
should be restricted to 1st RB like SMGs based on on-screed depictions.

Prev: Re: SG-1 in SG2 Next: Re: SG-1 in SG2