Prev: Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES Next: Re: Four years without thrust

Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

From: Infojunky <infojunky@c...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:01:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

Robin Fitton wrote:

> Zero-G Eva suited group for zero-g combat. (With stands)

That would be real cool...
> Iridian - Iain Banks tri-pedal aliens (with two hearts - hard to bring

> down!).
> Amnion - Gap Series genetic rust style aliens (close to the current
> Phalons but less uniform looking - a bit more rusty).
> Hrossa - (Otter-like) CS-Lewis Martians.
> Babes on Bikes. Like this one:
> http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/14642/red_bike_medium.jpg
> An absolute must have for me would be:  Vaughn Bode's Junkwaffle and
War
> Lizards <http://www.pha.jhu.edu/~jdavies/bode/war/>  (casualty and
space
> pod figures required
> Jump Troops
> Medical team
>
> Vehicles:
> Spider Tanks - like the one in Ghost in a Shell - Or this picture:

<http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/83149/crazymechanic_medium.jpg>

A large Fuchikoma, heck I would just like to see one in it normal
scale..... I might have to try my hand at on in the larger scale. With
or without arms visable?

> Services: Police, Fire, Ambulance (think minority report) or have a
look
> at anything art by Harald Belker on this site:
> http://www.cgnetworks.com/story_custom.php?story_id=1957&page
> <http://www.cgnetworks.com/story_custom.php?story_id=1957&page>=

Tool cool junior.

> Mini Oil Rig

Look at the smaller refiner stuff from armorcast it works very well in
that role.

> Ainsty style blast walls for 15mm

Checkout Mel's site he has don some bits that might work for you.
http://www.midiowa.com/colsten/

> Mars Colony buildings

Will have to give some ideas for that one.

--
Evyn

"Scientia Est Potentia"

http://ceecom.net

Prev: Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES Next: Re: Four years without thrust