Prev: Re: Crash Thud Boom Next: Re: Four years without thrust

Re: Four years without thrust

From: Samuel Penn <sam@b...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:15:25 +0100
Subject: Re: Four years without thrust

On Sunday 11 July 2004 18:19, Laserlight wrote:

> > > or Full Thrust 3 are likely to be the next book
> > > out.  Outer Rim Coalition, UN, Islamic Fed, Imperial Japanese, and
> > > perhaps New Israeli stats will be in Fleet Book 3;
> >
> > Sounds interesting. Any talk about it including new tech, or will
> > it just use standard tech? (I assume these are still minor powers).
>
> UN (http://star-ranger.com/UNSCpreview.htm ) has grasers, anti-matter
> torpedos and three-row hulls.  The Japanese will have some kind of
> anime wavegun-ish weapon, plus a a horde of fighters and missiles.
> The OutRim Coalition will have a EMP weapon to disable enemy ships.
> New Israel may have stealth.	The Islamic Fed will probably have
> standard weapons but will make use of More Thrust missiles.

Definitely looks interesting (though the cloaking units in MT were
always a pain to use).

> > By FT 3 I assume you mean Fleet Book 3.
>
> FT3 would be Full Thrust version 3.

*Definitely* sounds interesting. I assume this is going to be a
tidy up to bring things in line with the Fleet Books?

Thanks very much for the info.

Probably time to get back to lurking...

--
Be seeing you,				http://www.glendale.org.uk/ft/
Sam.					jabber: samuel.penn@jabber.org

Prev: Re: Crash Thud Boom Next: Re: Four years without thrust