Prev: Four years without thrust Next: Re: Four years without thrust

Re: Four years without thrust

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:39:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Four years without thrust

> It's been a while since I was last on this list, and probably
> somewhat longer since I've actually played anything.

Welcome back!

> Has anything particularly changed in the world of Full Thrust in the
last
> few years?
> Looking at the GZG site, 'The Xeno Files' still seems to be the
> most recent thing out. Is this true? Any rumours of new books,
> source materials or miniature lines?

Jon came to ECC in February, and there's some hope that he will
recuperate sufficiently to come again.	Probably not in 2005,
though--there's a lot of recuperating to do. <grin>

Either FMA Skirmish or Full Thrust 3 are likely to be the next book
out.  Outer Rim Coalition, UN, Islamic Fed, Imperial Japanese, and
perhaps New Israeli stats will be in Fleet Book 3; tentative versions
of some of these designs are already available.  In StarGrunt, there
are some test rules up for the Phalon Conglomerate.

Prev: Four years without thrust Next: Re: Four years without thrust