Prev: Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES Next: Re: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

[15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

From: "Robin Fitton" <contactrobin@h...>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 22:04:11 +0100
Subject: [15mmSciFi] WANTED - FIGURES

Noticed this 15mm request list going around and thought I would add some
more.

For me in 15mm I would like to see: (Some of mine cross over with the
previous list).

Nuns with guns.
Naked Babes with HMG.
Heavy Weapons teams (grav platform mounted)
Media Team (including camera crew)
Female adventure group.
Zero-G Eva suited group for zero-g combat. (With stands)
Iridian - Iain Banks tri-pedal aliens (with two hearts - hard to bring
down!).
Amnion - Gap Series genetic rust style aliens (close to the current
Phalons but less uniform looking - a bit more rusty).
Hrossa - (Otter-like) CS-Lewis Martians.
Babes on Bikes. Like this one:
http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/14642/red_bike_medium.jpg<http:/
/www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/14642/red_bike_medium.jpg>
An absolute must have for me would be:	Vaughn Bode's Junkwaffle and War
Lizards<http://www.pha.jhu.edu/~jdavies/bode/war/>  (casualty and space
pod figures required
Jump Troops
Medical team

Vehicles:
Earth to Orbit small Shuttle craft (2 man crew 6-8 person capacity).
VTOLS with crew visible.
Attack Boats with crew.
Range of small space fighters / small cruisers.
Trains (modern super-industrial looking) Check out the artwork created
by IST (and his other brilliant eastern block style futurism - on his
web site:
http://www.movkup.com/images/m9005.jpg<http://www.movkup.com/images/m900
5jpg>
Spider Tanks - like the one in Ghost in a Shell - Or this picture:
http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/83149/crazymechanic_medium.jpg<h
ttp://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/83149/crazymechanic_medium.jpg>
Services: Police, Fire, Ambulance (think minority report) or have a look
at anything art by Harald Belker on this site:
http://www.cgnetworks.com/story_custom.php?story_id=1957&page<http://www
.cgnetworks.com/story_custom.php?story_id=1957&page>=

Buildings:
Mini Oil Rig
Ainsty style blast walls for 15mm
Mars Colony buildings