Prev: RE: Brigade Mech? Next: Crash Thud Boom

Re: Brigade Mech?

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:57:59 EDT
Subject: Re: Brigade Mech?

Thanks Tony,

For your answer...  I might have to look at this for the old..	MAC from

Robotech.

Have a Good One,

DOC Agren

     (Lurker on the Digest)

In a message dated 7/8/04 5:27:52 PM,

<< Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:11:32 +0100
From: Tony Francis <tony@brigademodels.co.uk>

Net connection's been off for a week during an office move but we're
finally back online again. Only another 400 e-mails to trawl through ...

The Cronus is intended to be BattleTech compatible but it's a VBM (Very
Big Mech). It stands somewhere around 7cm tall and is very chunky - the
missile launchers are about 4cm long. Hence the relatively high price,
which we've had some quibbles about but you get a lot of lead (and
resin) for your money.

Tony >>

Prev: RE: Brigade Mech? Next: Crash Thud Boom