Prev: Re: [DS] Getting back to the game RE: Engineers Next: Re: [DS] Getting back to the game RE: Engineers

Re: More Monster was: Brigade Mech?

From: "John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 23:45:22 -0400
Subject: Re: More Monster was: Brigade Mech?

Well, I have a Destroid Monster kit in 1/160th scale.  It's about 7"
tall.
I also have one of the (I think it was Matchbox) die-cast toys.  It's
about
4" tall.

The Brigade model is way cool, and I will have one, but a 1/300th scale
Destroid Monster would just make me drool. :)

--On Thursday, July 08, 2004 6:16 PM -0400 Ryan Gill

http://www.anime.net/macross/mecha/united_nations/armour_artillery/hwr00
/

--
> --
> -		    Data Center Operations Group		-
> -		  http://web.turner.com/data_center/		 -
> - Ryan Montieth Gill			 One CNN Center SE0813 E -
> - Internet Technologies   --	 Data Center Operations Manager  -
> - Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	      (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)	 -
> - Cellular: 404-545-6205	       e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
> - Office: 404-588-6191					 -
> -		Emergency Power-off != Door release!		 -

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Carnegie Mellon University

lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu

Prev: Re: [DS] Getting back to the game RE: Engineers Next: Re: [DS] Getting back to the game RE: Engineers