Prev: More Monster was: Brigade Mech? Next: RE: More Monster was: Brigade Mech?

RE: Brigade Mech?

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:19:31 -0400
Subject: RE: Brigade Mech?

At 5:00 PM -0500 7/8/04, Bradley, Jason \(US - Minneapolis\) wrote:
>Id kill for a model of the Monster. MAC III I think it was called?  The
>miniature is close enough I will probably pick it up but a model would
>be even more cool.  At one point the toy was out and I actually saw one
>in the toy store but wasn't quick or smart enough to pick it up then.

A company in Japan (Yellow Submarine) was making the model.
http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models/yellowsub/ys_monster.jpg

Nice looking kit too. Can you imagine agreeing to a 650 ton battle
and your opponents face when you drop one of those down on the table?

-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: More Monster was: Brigade Mech? Next: RE: More Monster was: Brigade Mech?