Prev: RE: Brigade Mech? Next: RE: GZG Sand Devils Photo

Re: New Miniature...of a sort

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:37:41 +0200
Subject: Re: New Miniature...of a sort

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Gill" <rmgill@mindspring.com>
> Congrats on passing along your genes successfully! Now you can do
> anything you want and not qualify for the Darwin awards. ;-)
>
> >http://www.uploadimages.net/images/982911Michael1.jpg
> >
> >He looks a bit beaten up, but that's because he likes to scratch at
> >his face when he's upset.  I just tell people that he got into a
> >fight with another baby.

Congratulations, and I wish you many happy years.

> Start investing in the black makeup, ankhs, combat boots and vinyl
> now. He'll be happier for it. Oh, don't forget the Edward Gorey
> Childrens books. Twisted minds must be cultivated young...

Nah, forget it. By the time he's grown to the age where he would
appreciate
that, black makeup will be "so 2004" and "totally pathetic" or whatever
phrases will describe you completely unfashionable parents at the time
;-)

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: RE: Brigade Mech? Next: RE: GZG Sand Devils Photo