Prev: Re: New Miniature...of a sort Next: Brigade Mech?

Re: New Miniature...of a sort

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 11:09:05 -0400
Subject: Re: New Miniature...of a sort

At 2:06 PM +0000 7/6/04, John C wrote:
>Now that things are more or less back to "normal", and I can
>actually spare a few moments for the computer....
>
>My son, Michael Xavier, weighing 10 pounds 3 ounces, was born on
>Friday, June 11th.

Congrats on passing along your genes successfully! Now you can do
anything you want and not qualify for the Darwin awards. ;-)

>http://www.uploadimages.net/images/982911Michael1.jpg
>
>He looks a bit beaten up, but that's because he likes to scratch at
>his face when he's upset.  I just tell people that he got into a
>fight with another baby.

Start investing in the black makeup, ankhs, combat boots and vinyl
now. He'll be happier for it. Oh, don't forget the Edward Gorey
Childrens books. Twisted minds must be cultivated young...

-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -

Prev: Re: New Miniature...of a sort Next: Brigade Mech?