Prev: Re: GZG Sand Devils Photo Next: Re: New Miniature...of a sort

New Miniature...of a sort

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:06:42 +0000
Subject: New Miniature...of a sort

Now that things are more or less back to "normal", and I can actually
spare
a few moments for the computer....

My son, Michael Xavier, weighing 10 pounds 3 ounces, was born on Friday,

June 11th.

http://www.uploadimages.net/images/982911Michael1.jpg

He looks a bit beaten up, but that's because he likes to scratch at his
face
when he's upset.  I just tell people that he got into a fight with
another
baby.

And now back to your regularly scheduled list....

   John C.

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 2 months
FREE!

Prev: Re: GZG Sand Devils Photo Next: Re: New Miniature...of a sort