Prev: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE

[FT] Fiction / Settings.

From: "Robin Fitton" <contactrobin@h...>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 12:20:12 +0000
Subject: [FT] Fiction / Settings.

[posted from SFSFW list]

Hi All,

I am a big Banks fan and I would like to run a campaign in the Banks
Culture
universe. I can remember that in one of his novels earth is featured and

visited by a Special Circumstances operative.

It is easy to track down information about the ship names and novel
reviews
but what about a star map from the culture universe or even a databank
of
the aliens?

I am also a follower of Peter Hamilton and would love to find a star map
/
colony outline for his universe. I really like the communist Martian
colonists from earth!

Any thoughts or links would be appreciated.

Regards
Robin
http://www.rottenlead.com

Prev: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE