Prev: Re: [FT] Simple cloaking system proposal Next: RE: [FT] Simple cloaking system proposal

Re: [FT] Simple cloaking system proposal

From: "Eric Foley" <stiltman@t...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:51:21 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Simple cloaking system proposal

Okay, replied to my own post.

I guess I wouldn't have much objection to perhaps having a staged cloak
of
sorts, where there's a "full cloak" that goes by the traditional rules
and
fully phased out of reality, while there's a "partial cloak" that allows
limited visibility under the means given here.	Although I still like
the
regular rules better.

(aka StiltMan)