Prev: [FT] Simple cloaking system proposal Next: Re: [FT] Simple cloaking system proposal

[OFFICIAL] For our UK and European customers....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:33:30 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] For our UK and European customers....

Hi all,

Just to let you all know that we've now got a limited stock of DLD
kits - a good selection of vehicles in 25mm and 15mm plus a couple of
the Orbital Repair Docks for FT.

We'll be taking them all to Bifrost (the SFSFW show) in Cradley
Heath, near Birmingham, this Sunday; whatever we have left after that
will be available for mailorder sales. Under our agreement with David
at DLD, we can supply these by mailorder to any customers in the UK
and Europe; if you're in the US or elsewhere, please go direct to DLD
for orders.

At the moment, we WON'T actually be putting these up on the online
store, because we have only very limited supplies; if you want to
know what we've got and possibly order some, it's best to phone us
(01449 722322, between 9am and 3pm weekdays only). Once you've
enquired and checked that we've got what you want, they MAY be
manually added to an online order by simply requesting them in the
"comments" box.

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: [FT] Simple cloaking system proposal Next: Re: [FT] Simple cloaking system proposal