Prev: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:13:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

Ain't RL a b****?

Congrats on the relocation, assuming it's a new opportunity. I've never
heard Austin was much of a gaming town, though... ;->=

In spite of occasional attempts to the contrary, list maint is a
thankless
task. No apologies necessary. Can we give the man a hurrah? Hip, hip...

As an aside, I'm back from Origins, and will claim consciousness after
tonight's sleep. Only ran into Mike, a former list regular; not to
worry,
still enjoying gaming. Saw him a) playing Stargrunt for Star Wars, b)
G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. in 54mm with one of the authors, and c) at the Iron
Wind
booth, waxing lyric about sweet nuke subs both in waterline and full
hull.
BIG grin every time.

Laters, all.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck