Prev: Re: test Next: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces

[ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:16:57 -0600
Subject: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

Just unstuck a slew of messages.  My apologies for not sending out a
note that I would be offline for a few days before it happened, but I
went offline a bit more suddenly than I thought I was going to.  If I
haven't said anything before, your friendly neighborhood list admin
just relocated to Austin TX (well, I'm here.  My stuff is still in a
truck heading to a storage unit someplace).  So, if anyone has open
games in Austin, please feel free to contact me directly. :)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: test Next: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces