Prev: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: Re: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces

Re: DSII - To Word Format... Yet?

From: Jim Callahan <jim@t...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:11:46 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII - To Word Format... Yet?

If you ask, I'll do the graphics, just tell me which pages to reproduce
and
I'll do it.

As an example: http://www.tablegamer.com/dirtside/pg11-turrets.pdf you
may
use this if you wish.

There's also a PNG version:
http://www.tablegamer.com/dirtside/pg11-turrets.png

jim

Send me a note off-list if you want to talk about more of these.

jim@tablegamer.com