Prev: Re: [OT] Rutan makes 100km up! Next: Re: FMA Skirmish and convention

RE: DSII - To Word Format... Yet?

From: "Paul Owen" <paul.owen@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:11:04 +0100
Subject: RE: DSII - To Word Format... Yet?

And its an awful lot smaller, chapter 3 for instance is just shy of 600k
as
a pdf whereas the .doc version that it derives from is 2.5MB

It looks like there are 2 people doing the same thing on here I have
DSII
scanned and ocr'd with images in word. And it look like Michael has as
well,
we need to agree who is doing what else I think the work may end up
being
done twice here.

Paul