Prev: RE: DSII - To Word Format... Yet? Next: Re: [OT] Rutan makes 100km up!

Re: DSII - To Word Format... Yet?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:56:06 +0100
Subject: Re: DSII - To Word Format... Yet?

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 09:48:44AM -0400, Warren Shultzaberger wrote:
>Why PDF it when people are asking for the file in Word Format?

Because we don't all run Windows or like running heavyweight viewer
programs. A PDF with OCR is usable in more places than either the
original graphical PDF or an MS-Word version; and you can cut and paste
things from it into your own work just as with MS-Word.

I did say "as well". Converting from MS-Word to PDF is trivial if you
have the tools available.

Prev: RE: DSII - To Word Format... Yet? Next: Re: [OT] Rutan makes 100km up!